Paved accepts guest posts written by publishers, marketers, and industry experts.
To ensure a quick submission process, please take a look at the guidelines listed below.
We accept articles on the following topics.
- How to write a newsletter (tips, guides, and case studies)
- Technical aspects of email (ESPs, HTML, deliverability)
- Growth hacking
- PPC advertising
- Digital marketing strategies
- Running sponsorships with influencers
- A/B testing for emails and ad campaigns
- Conversion optimization (headlines, ads, CTRs, open rates etc.)
All articles should relate to newsletters, blogs, influencer sponsorship, or advertising online.
Types of content that Paved publishes
How to’s / What is:/ Why Posts that teach users a new tool, system, or way of thinking.
Case studies: Cover a topic in depth illustrating your point of view with real-world examples.
Opinion posts: If you have a strong opinion or a new way of thinking about a common problem. Must be have to data to back it up.
Roundups: A curated list jam-packed with information and value.
How to submit a guest post idea
We suggest you submit your blog post idea before writng. Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject: Guest post: [working title of your post].
In your email, include:
- 3x headline ideas
- A short summary of what you want to write
- A sample of your previous writing (can be a blog post or newsletter)
Guest post requirements
- Your article needs to be between 700 and 2500 words long
- Only one link in the article to your own website is allowed
- You must link to at least 3 other sources or references in your article
- 1 link must be to Paved’s existing content
- Send the doc in Google Doc format
- Include a short bio and image of yourself